Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Epoxy Distributor

I did locate an Epoxy Distributor a while back but failed to mention it earlier:


Endurance Technologies, Inc.
275 Bridge Point Dr.
South Saint Paul, MN  55075
Phone: (800) 755-8568
FAX: (651) 451-9728

www.epoxi.com

See PDF (near bottom) for more information.

The specs listed are the best I've come across so far, but I do wish the Gel Time was a bit longer.
Different formulations are available, but the strength numbers start dropping pretty fast when you lengthen the cure time. The company is eight hours away, so if I ever order a large amount I could probably save some money by picking it up myself..? They will sell direct to the end user and they do offer a custom formulation service if you need something special.

I'm looking at the 2110/9218 System for Infusions:


And the 4227A-9226B Hand Lay-Up Laminating System for fillets, fill coat & etc.

I haven't ordered a small batch to test with yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment