Friday, June 3, 2016

Foam on Order

I'm finally getting past the IRS beating I received earlier this year so I was able to place an order for a carton of foam. I'm guessing it'll be delivered in the next few weeks, but I've got plenty of work to do in the meantime so it's OK. Once I get the foam delivered, I'll be able to finish the planking on the middle inner half of the starboard float.

I did get the fence completed on the side of the yard - which only led to discussions of installing another fence between the house and shop with an addition of a pool and associated decking...

Tomorrow I'll be renting a small skid-steer to finally take care of the dirt work around the shop and level out the area where we may end up putting a pool. I'll also need to dig out a shallow drainage "swale" behind the shop over to the field as water tends to pool in my backyard during a heavy downpour.

As for the two big trees in my yard right next to the house that need to come down, they are still on the "To-Do" list, but a little lower on the priority rating.


Still some cleanup to do, but I'll be letting this dry up and air out for a couple of weeks before applying the stain.




No comments:

Post a Comment